Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Day Before

Tomorrow is the first of many of the steps that this journey is taking us on. What a struggle spriritually I have had. It seems that Satan is trying very hard to divert my intentions from prayer to doubt and my body is becoming fleshly weak. I have felt very ill and have had to spend time taking care of and thinking of my needs and not taking care of the prayers I have wanted to. I know the Lord knows my heart and knows my intentions. I did think a lot about what my intentions were and are. I really know in my heart that I want Nana to be healed because I do not want to see her go through this. I want to see her healthy and remember her healthy. That is what God wants too. So I pray now Lord that you continue to heal her. Yesterday had the potential to be a set back because fear started to creep in about the chest x-ray but I know we are in battle and I know that your power is so much greater and so Lord I give you that fear and I give you Nana. I give you the sickness I feel today and I give you all my doubts. I know that Satan has no place here even though he tries. No matter what pain, sickness, tiredness and so on is brought my way my thoughts and eyes are turned to you because you are the great physician and in you I trust. So thank you Lord for healing Nana. Thank you for bringing her body back to what you wanted it to be, whole and full of life. So Lord tomorrow will come and go but you will be there and you will be there every other day and every step of the way.

No comments: